Become a Nonprofit Partner
Are you are a local nonprofit in need of volunteers? Let Hands On Atlanta partner with you!
Hands On Atlanta works with community groups through the referral agency program and Civic Partnership Program. These programs allow us to connect volunteers to program needs in the community. Referrals are the entry point for many agencies who need volunteers, but do not have volunteer projects that fit HOA’s current model of service or staff capacity. Please read carefully the Become a Partner page and the Become a Referral page to see how your agency can work with us!
Our staff works with organizations to identify their most pressing needs, create projects to bridge gaps and deploy teams of volunteers to make a difference. Becoming a partner will allow you to take advantage of our website to connect your needs with a pool of local and national volunteers. You will be able to post all types of volunteer opportunities on our events calendar, engage and manage volunteers and track volunteer activities.
If your organization ...
- Is a registered 501(c) (3) organization, government agency, neighborhood association, eldercare facility or public school
- Provides comprehensive liability insurance for volunteers in the amount of $500,000 per occurrence and $500,000 aggregate at a minimum
- Accepts volunteers regardless to race, ethnic origin/nationality, religious affiliation, gender, sexual orientation, age and disability
... then we want to know more about you! Please email "Become a Partner" for more information about becoming a partner with Hands On Atlanta. Partnerships are considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note: Hands On Atlanta does NOT recruit or refer volunteers to:
- Work with private individuals independent of an agency
- Political campaigns and partisan activities
- Make direct financial asks as part of fund raising activities
- Take part in direct religious proselytizing or political lobbying