Become a Corporate Partner
Our staff is dedicated to supporting your companies' goals by fully engaging employees with local nonprofits, schools, and other communities through volunteerism. We match our partners with the projects that best reflect the interest of their employees, and with the nonprofit organizations that best showcase their corporate values. Hands On Atlanta provides year-round consultation, which focuses on successfully executing ongoing volunteer projects throughout Greater Atlanta and ensuring that your business has adopted benchmarks of excellence in its volunteer efforts.
Hands On Atlanta applauds your company's efforts to incorporate greater levels of community service into its business plans. It is certainly Hands On Atlanta's goal to engage more corporations in effective volunteer management to further demonstrate the significant impact a company can make in its served communities. We believe that cultivating a culture of service among employees allows for the development of truly outstanding business leaders.
Effective employee volunteer programs are a great way to:
- Build a company's existing values
- Differentiate the company in the marketplace
- Foster the loyalty of employees
- Reaffirm and celebrate a company's commitment to helping people and communities prosper
- Meet the needs of the communities served by your company
- Supporting company's priorities and values
- Basing activities on employees' interests
- Targeting genuine community needs