Are you the most organized person in Atlanta? Can you plan events in your sleep while also managing Salesforce gift entry? Are you a life-long volunteer who’s not afraid to get your hands dirty? Do you love communicating with donors, Board Members and the mailman? Are you an ardent learner who’s always looking to improve? Can you play nice with both Salesforce and real humans?
- A storied, 25+ year history performing at the forefront of the volunteer movement
- A team of fun, top-performing, service-nerds
- An open mind for new ideas and methods
- Programs that are impacting the lives of thousands of at-risk youth across Atlanta
- The ability to write, edit, and stick to deadlines for grant submissions
- Success managing gift processing and gift entry using a donor database (preferably Salesforce)
- Experience planning annual fundraising events (ours is amazing and is called the High Five Party)
- The organizational skills to effectively plan board meetings and steward key stakeholder
- A demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks at once without getting frazzled
YOU MIGHT DESCRIBE YOURSELF LIKE THIS:
You pay close attention to details. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right. You stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch. You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
- Gift processing and entry
- Event planning and Board management
- Achieving Hands On Atlanta’s fundraising goals throughout the year.
- 2+ years of experience writing and managing grant submissions
- 2+ years of experience processing donations in conjunction with Finance team
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar donor database
- Experience juggling multiple roles and responsibilities including some administrative duties
- Excellent organizational, time management and customer service skills
- Ability to collect, track, analyze and report on data
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Valid GA Driver’s License
OK, LET'S TALK:
To land this gig, you need to have some killer juggling and organizational skills to aid Hands On Atlanta in reaching its fundraising goals. We are seeking someone who can balance the minute details of database entries and think strategically about ways to increase our fundraising efforts through grants and events. Make sure we can see where you picked up your fundraising super powers somewhere in your cover letter and resume.
This role reports directly to the Director of Development, Julianna Cagle. Apply for this position by emailing your resume and cover letter to her.
We would recommend you find a warm introduction. What better way to highlight your awesome people skills!
Equal Opportunity Employer Hands On Atlanta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Hands On Atlanta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
600 Means Street Northwest
Atlanta, GA, 30318