We're committed to building a dedicated staff that reflects the diverse Atlanta community. We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced individuals who share in our passion for service and our civic pride.
WHY WE LOVE IT here
- Our work matters and has a direct positive impact on our neighbors
- We provide a competitive salary with generous health benefits
- Our office is located West Midtown, one of the cities best neighborhoods for lunch, coffee, drinks, and shopping.
- We enjoy a casual, but focused office atmosphere (we roll up our sleeves and get to work)
- There's direct access to leadership team and opportunities for professional development
There are a variety of opportunities available through Hands On Atlanta, offering many ways for you to continue along your chosen career path while giving back to your community. Please select a link below to further explore the ways you can become part of the Hands On Atlanta team.
Join our AmeriCorps Program!
Are you interested in making a difference in the educational landscape across the greater Atlanta community? Apply to be part of Hands On Atlanta School-Based AmeriCorps program (part-time and full-time roles are available, positions starting in August 2018).