We're committed to building a dedicated staff that reflects the diverse Atlanta community. We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced individuals who share in our passion for service and our civic pride.
WHY WE LOVE IT here
- Our work matters and has a direct positive impact on our neighbors
- We provide a competitive salary with generous health benefits
- Our office is located West Midtown, one of the cities best neighborhoods for lunch, coffee, drinks, and shopping.
- We enjoy a casual, but focused office atmosphere (we roll up our sleeves and get to work)
- There's direct access to leadership team and opportunities for professional development
- We combine our passion for volunteering and service with our highly qualified team of service nerds
- There's some pretty awesome perks for being apart of one of Atlanta's favorite nonprofits (like paid time-off for volunteering)
There are a variety of opportunities available through Hands On Atlanta, offering many ways for you to continue along your chosen career path while giving back to your community. Please select a link below to further explore the ways you can become part of the Hands On Atlanta team.