We help create lifelong volunteers by igniting their passion for service and connecting them to agencies that are addressing pressing needs of the community.
HOW IT WORKS
IDENTIFY YOUR NEEDS
JOIN OUR MEMBER NETWORK
POST YOUR PROJECT
Figure out what problem you need solved and how volunteers can help.
Gain access to a ton of services, support, and of course...volunteers!
Post your project, manage your volunteers, and access reports.
Already a member? Click here to login.
We want to make it as easy as possible for for you to engage, recruit, and manage volunteers regardless of the size of your organization or your project. That's why we've created 3 membership levels that cover any and all needs. Every membership gets the following and a TON more:
MARKETING AND RECRUITING SUPPORT
- Exposure to more than 40,000 qualified volunteers
- A Hands On Atlanta Volunteer Coordinator, actively recruiting individuals for your volunteer projects
- Project support in our weekly newsletter and social media channels
- Promotion of your group service needs to corporations seeking employee engagement opportunities
"Our relationship with Hands on Atlanta has changed how people see us in the community. We are now well known and a highly sought after volunteer opportunity. It's amazing!"
Ernesta B. Ingram, Executive Director, SWEEAC
VOLUNTEER MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
The Parntership with Hands On Atlanta helped us recruit extra volunteers for our weekday plant guardians program. Hands On Atlanta provides excellent technical support!
Susan Pierce Cunningham, Volunteer Coordinator - Trees Atlanta
- Ability to store volunteer contact information, schedule volunteers, and track volunteer hours
- Access to on-demand, Excel compatible reports, including volunteer engagement report
- Free tech support and training
- Discount for Verified Volunteers, volunteer background checks
Renew Your Membership for 2018.
We're proud to partner with Verified Volunteers, the only background check platform tailored to the specific needs of service organizations. Verified Volunteers is designed to make volunteer screening faster, easier and less costly for nonprofits and volunteers themselves.
To learn more about becoming a nonprofit partner or our Hands On Partner Program contact our cause-connector who's fluent in sarcasm:
Elaine Hudson, Associate Director of Nonprofit Services
p: 404.979.2800 e: email@example.com